Saturday, May 28, 2016

Chocolate Bourbon & The 66:

That was an incredible shave I got this morning. And you can't go wrong with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's shave soaps and aftershave products. I went with their Chocolate Bourbon scent which has an incredible old school hot chocolate with a hint of vanilla and bourbon scent to it and I paired it with the matching aftershave which has a stronger bourbon scent than the soap does:


The Gold Dollar 66 is becoming a favorite of mine in terms of ease of use and comfort. I got a 2 pass squeaky clean type of shave with a touch up on my neck area. I've also been looking at some various honing stones and I believe I have decided on what I want to get which will be a surprise.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...