Thursday, May 26, 2016

Don Marco & The 208:

This morning's shave was great. I have been craving RazoRock for the last couple of days and figured it was time to satisfy that craving. The scent on Don Marco is the ever popular orange creamsicle scent. It reminds me of the old orange sherbert push ups that I use eat when I was a kid back in the 1980's. I paired it with the matching aftershave balm:


The edge on the 208 is awesome and extremely comfortable still. Dr. Matt Robins honing techniques worked very well on both the Gold Dollar 208 and the 66. I'll know for sure about the 66 tomorrow when I shave with it. But the Gold Monkey will have to be honed using my old school method instead. I guess it's because they used a different steel mixture on the Gold Monkey razors.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...