Thursday, May 26, 2016

Number 17 of 2016 down:

Well that's it for my oldest soap. I bought this one shortly after I bought my first artisan based soap in August of 2014 so it's really no surprise that I finished this one off. This will drive some people crazy. But I look at it this way. It's meant to be used and when I do finish one off, it gives me an excuse to buy more soap which is a really good thing:


RazoRock is definitely staying in the rotation. In fact I'm running low and need to stock up. They've got a few new scents that I really want in my shave cave. Tomorrow mom and I both will be going to the bank to get a personal loan to take care of some debt which should help the both of us out.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...