Tuesday, May 31, 2016

RazoRock Classic & The 208:

This morning's shave was great. Between the Classic's very delicious smelling cherry almond scent and the Italian style citrus cologne type of scent in the RazoRock Triple X aftershave balm, I am smelling really good this morning. I need to stock up on my RazoRock collection. Italian Barber has few scents that I want to try and a couple of brushes that I want to add to my shave cave:


The Gold Dollar 208 was pretty good this morning. I didn't quite get it to where I wanted it to be in terms of a sharp keen edge. But that's OK because if tomorrow's shave isn't quite where I want it, I'll do a quick honing session using my friend Dr. Matt Robbin's ILR honing technique under running water. And if all goes well today, I'll be buying a new set of stones as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...