Thursday, May 12, 2016

RazoRock & The Doc:

Now that I have gotten caught up on all of my social media feeds, I can now post this morning's shave which was great. I was craving RazoRock this morning and decided to go with their Classic scented soap which has an amazing cherry almond scent to it. And I paired it with one of my "go to" aftershave splashes, Aqua Velva's classic ice blue aftershave. This was the 1st shave on the Feather DE blade in this razor:


Now since I used Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's standard double open comb razor, I don't have to tell you what kind of shave that I got this morning. You are pretty much guaranteed to get an "ice rink" type of shave with this razor every time you use it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...