Monday, May 30, 2016

Volcano & The Jinhou:

This morning's shave was great. I was craving Tiki Bar so I grabbed their Volcano scented soap which has a freshly sliced sweet tropical fruit scent to it. And to finish off the shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva's classic ice blue aftershave:


The Jinhou performed great, but it could be a touch sharper which I will be working on here pretty soon. I'm also thinking about switching to strictly ZY razors and I'm also looking at getting the aluminum version of the Mongoose razor. I also thought about getting a vintage Schick injector razor, but the blades are too inconsistent. So I will sleep on getting that razor. And hopefully if the bank will let me have a personal loan to pay off a few credit cards, I'll buy a full set of water stones and some strops if I have enough left over which will be cool.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...