Thursday, June 2, 2016

9, Tombstone & The 66:

This morning's shave was fantastic. Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's "9" soap is a "dead ringer" for the classic gun cleaner called Hoppe's #9 and to give that extra kick, there's also a hint of a gun powder in the scent. I don't have the matching aftershave splash, but Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's Tombstone scented aftershave splash goes with it perfectly. You have a complex scent of gun powder, leather, tobacco, and rose water which is phenomenal:


The 66 did great and I did 3 passes plus a neck touch up this morning which resulted in a squeaky clean type shave. Tomorrow is pay day for me and I'm looking forward to getting the Alumigoose. If Maggard Razors doesn't sell out of them by tomorrow, I'll get it from them. But if they do, I'll have to go to another supplier which will remain nameless due to their recent actions and attitudes. That's if I have to go through them.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...