Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Astra Wins Hands Down:

It's looking like I will be buying some more DE blades here pretty soon, wow. 3 multi pass shaves later and this blade is still going strong and I have a barbed wire type of beard that grows extremely fast to boot. I have yet to see a single DE blade go past 3 shaves since my beard started getting tougher over the past year which is impressive. I can NOT say the same thing about Feather, Gillette Silver Blues or Perma-Sharps. In fact they're pretty much shot after the 2nd shave:


The sad part is that I just bought a 100 pack of Feather DE blades and have only finished off the first pack of them out of the carton. But that's OK because I know someone who can use them.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...