Wednesday, June 8, 2016

C.a.D. & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. I grabbed my Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's mixed soap container which is dominated by the C.a.D. version 2.0 scented soap. The scent on C.a.D is a 1980's canned foam barbershop scent which was never really changed until about the early to mid 90's which is basically what I started shaving with when I was a kid. I also paired it with another classic aftershave splash that can still be found in various barbershops across the country today which is Pinaud's Clubman original formula:


After I applied my aftershave splash, I decided to add Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's aftershave balm which is extremely good and can be compared with Soap Commander's balms very easily. I went with their ClubGuy scent which is their take on Clubman:


I need to get more of Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's aftershave balms. They're extremely good and they offer sun protection as well. I'll look closer at the bottle to see what the SPF rating is. These balms have a non greasy feel to them, they're affordable and since they're from PAA, you know what kind of scent they'll have. And they start at $12.00 which to me is very inexpensive. These are up there in quality and can be compared with Soap Commander aftershave balms which are legendary.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...