Sunday, June 12, 2016

Confidence & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. Once again Soap Commander delivers legendary performance and their Confidence scented soap was up in the rotation. The scent on this is sweet honey, musk and patchouli and is one of my favorite scents that they make. And since I don't have the matching aftershave balm, I paired the soap with the unscented integrity aftershave balm. The RazoRock Plissoft synthetic brush performed even better after soaking it for a couple of minutes this morning and it built an even better lather than it did yesterday which was fantastic:


The post shave feel I have is great. The DE 89 and Astra blades delivered an amazing shave which will be detailed in another post. I got pretty close to a squeaky clean shave. There were a couple of spots I could have hit again, but it wasn't driving me crazy and I'm happy with where this post shave is at. These blades have impressed me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...