Friday, June 10, 2016

Kilted Tiki & The 66:

This morning's shave was great. I managed to have just enough time to get a straight razor shave in this morning around 9 AM before I left this morning to run a few errands which I'm still doing. But Tiki Bar's "Kilted Tiki" was really solid this morning and I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash. The scent on the Kilted Tiki is peat smoked moss and Scotch Whiskey is used to make this specific shaving soap:


The 66 performed flawlessly this morning and I got a 2 pass squeaky clean shave with zero touch ups. It turns out that my specific money pass, is south to north on my neck and moustache areas and west to east on my cheeks and chin areas. This is after I do a with the grain or north to south pass.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...