Monday, June 13, 2016

Le Petit Chypre & the 209:

Today's shave was phenomenal. Between the epic scent of Barrister & Mann's Le Petit Chypre soap and matching aftershave splash, Anthony Esposito's Japanese natural water stone edge, and the RazoRock Plissoft brush, I really don't have to tell you what kind of shave I got earlier today. This has a petitgrain, oak moss, and labdanum scent which is a warm and earthy type scent. The aftershave splash is very soothing and has a slight menthol touch to it:


Once again, I got a 2 pass squeaky clean type shave with a touch up on my neck area. I hope I didn't screw up the edge too much, but I'll have to put the razor under my loupe to see what's going on. There's absolutely zero need to re hone the razor. I'm basically just wanting to see what's going on with it under the loupe.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...