Thursday, June 23, 2016

Le Petit Chypre & The Jinhou:

This morning's shave was not good at all. Barrister & Mann's shave soap kept me from getting cut all to pieces this morning and the incredible Le Petit Chypre which is a warm and woodsy type of scent more than made up for it along with the RazoRock Plissoft synthetic brush and I paired the soap with the matching aftershave:


I managed to finish off the shave but the edge on this razor was awful. There will be another blog post coming about this razor along with my 208. But this specific razor wanted to pull the hair out and grab into my skin and I got several weepers around my chin and moustache area. I got a ton of sting today from my RazoRock alum block.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...