Friday, June 10, 2016

Mail Call:

Today's mail call is from Italian Barber. While I love my Omega 10049 Professional boar brush, it eats soap at an alarming rate and it has had it. So after seeing some YouTube videos, I took the plunge and bought a brand new RazoRock Plissoft synthetic brush along with some RazoRock preshave gel and another alum block. The preshave gel I've been meaning to try for a really long time now, but never really got back around to it and of course the alum block speaks to itself:


The brush has the logo embossed into the handle which I really like:


All in all, I am pleased with this mail call. I've got one more coming here pretty soon which will be the last one for a really long time as rebuild my credit card balances. Hopefully one will be paid off here pretty soon.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...