Saturday, June 11, 2016

RazoRock Classic & The Doc:

This morning's shave was great. You can't go wrong with RazoRock and their classic scented soap which has a really nice cherry almond scent. Combined with the new preshave gel and the Plissoft brush, I had one of the best shaves I've had in a long time. Plus I wanted to use the new brush with a RazoRock soap for the 1st time. I don't have a matching aftershave product to go with this soap so I paired it with the Triple X aftershave balm:


Post shave feel was extremely good. I got zero sting from my new alum block and I made 3 full passes along with a neck area touch up and had no weepers or anything, so the preshave gel done its job and then some. I'll have more detailed blog posts about what I used today.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...