Saturday, June 11, 2016

RazoRock Preshave Gel:

2 years ago I wanted to try this preshave gel. And after getting more involved with wet shaving and various other things, I forgot all about this product. Shame on me because this is a phenomenal product. The scent inside the bottle will remind you of rubbing alcohol, but it's gone before you finish applying. Basically you just use 2 drops of the product before shaving and you are good to go. In the past, I've had to use much more than that very easily with other preshave products. The glide/slickness was tripled during my shave this morning and the amount of lather I got was nearly doubled. And at only $6.99 for a 2 fluid ounce (60 ML) bottle, this will last a while and then some. I've gotten some mileage out of other preshave products before, but I've had to use a lot more of the product than I did with this one. 2 drops is all that's needed :


The results really shined in the post shave. I did NOT get a single weeper of any kind at all and there was no sting from the alum block either which is great. I normally get them in my moustache area and on the very bottom of my chin. I normally would get quite a bit of sting from the alum block in my neck area as well. Not this time around. So this product does offer more protection during the shave. So for those of you whom are having rough shaves for various reasons, at this product to your shaving arsenal and you should have no issues at all. Here's another bonus. It did NOT dry out my skin like the other preshave products did either.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...