Sunday, July 17, 2016

Confidence & The Doc:

This morning's shave was great. Soap Commander always delivers top shelf performance and their Confidence scented soap is becoming a favorite. It has a honey, musk and patchouli scent that has some sweetness to it, bit it's not overly sweet either. And since I don't have the matching aftershave balm, I used their unscented Integrity aftershave balm:


Since I used the doc, I don't have to tell you what kind of post shave I have. But it was a comfortable 3 pass squeaky clean type of shave. I'm also down to my last pack of Feather DE blades. So once they're gone, they're gone. I have 2 packs of the Gillette Platinum Plus blades left and when they're gone, I won't be getting anymore of them either. The Russian made Gillette Silver Blues are much better, but the Astra greens are the best blades you can get period in my humble opinion. I also wasn't able to get a hair cut yesterday either because the town decided to hold a chili cook off and my barber closes up for the day because of it. So I have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...