Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Dremel is Needed:

After getting caught by the point a couple of times this morning, I got to thinking and have decided to buy a Dremel. Even though I can mute the point on both my Gold Monkey and the 208 with my Naniwa Professional 600 grit stone, it would take much longer than it would using the Dremel. So until I get paid next week, these 2 razors are going back on the shelf. Walmart has a lower end model for right at $20 dollars and I'm more than certain that there will be a few accessories that come with it. If not, I'll see what I can find:


Basically after I trim the heel and the toe of the razor, I'll do a vertical version of the half circles to clean up any burr that might be left behind and then reset the bevel on my 600 grit stone.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...