Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Number 19 of 2016:

I thought I had one more shave left until the small cake of this soap fell out of the tin and then fell apart in my hands, so say hello to my 19th soap that I've finished off in 2016 alone :


I've also done some thinking these past couple of days while I went to my follow up visit at the University of VA which went extremely well and I don't go back there until July 12, 2016 at 8:30 AM which is after my 40th birthday. Before I left for my appointment, I was utterly disappointed and dis made at the conduct of certain people in the Face Book groups. 2 of them were friends and one does YouTube videos which I have unsubscribed from his channel. This "me against them" attitude has cost them my friendship. The elitists have gotten better in their attitudes towards the products, but not the people which I've personally seen first hand since creating my new Face Book group called wet shaving hobbyists. But because of these actions, I'm tempted to say Bye Bye to the entire hobby, but I'm not going to because that would give the immature, paranoid and delusional babies along with the egotistical maniacs a victory and that's not happening. I'm sick of the attitude known as "don't buy from them we're mad at them" and my response to that is this "well I'm not so SHUT UP and shave! If you don't like what I buy, use or whom I buy it from, too bad because I will buy from whom ever I want to and what ever I want to.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...