Tuesday, July 5, 2016

PAA's 9 & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. You can't go wrong with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's and their 9 scented soap which is the same as Hoppe's #9 Gun Cleaner and Gun Powder was also added. And since I don't have the matching aftershave, I paired it with their Tombstone aftershave splash which has a gun powder, tobacco, leather, rose and geranium scent to it. And yesterday evening I created a new Face book group called Wet Shaving Hobbyists. So far we're at 132 members and for those reading this, you are more than welcome to join it:


The post shave feel I have now is an "ice rink". Nothing is left behind and I got zero sting from the alum block and zero burn from the aftershave after doing 3 passes. Normally I wouldn't do that many passes but with this razor and blade combo, it's not a problem in terms of irritation. I also have to get packed up for my now annual check up here in a bit. So please check out my new Face Book group called Wet Shaving Hobbyists .

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...