Sunday, July 10, 2016

RazoRock Classic & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. Good old RazoRock always delivers stellar performance. This is the last one I have in my shave cave at the moment. The Classic has a cherry and sweet almond scent. Combined with the RazoRock Plissoft 24 MM synthetic brush, I got a really intoxicating shave today. And I decided to pair it with RazoRock Triple X Aftershave balm which is a Aqua De Parma/citrus scent. That was basically the icing on the cake:


In terms of post shave feel, an ice rink comes to mind right away. I always love the results when I use the Edwin Jagger DE 89 & Astra Green DE blades. And the shave itself is also comfortable. I can't feel the blade in this razor which is a really good thing and kindly why I got into wet shaving. A close comfortable shave without severe razor burn. The save money part went out the window when I discovered artisan made soaps and aftershaves. If you stick to just 1 soap, 1 aftershave, 1 brush, 1 razor and blade combo, you can save money. But there's no fun in that.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...