Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Reflection & The 208:

This morning's shave was good. Soap Commander pretty much saved this shave which will be detailed in another post later. I went with their Reflection soap which has an oakmoss and amber scent that pairs perfectly with the Barbasol Brisk aftershave splash. Skin Bracer also goes extremely well with this soap. I should get the matching aftershave balm, but I've got enough aftershave balms and splashes at the moment:


The 208 did good, but it was not great. The point kept catching me which I will do a detailed post about later on. And I'll be killing the edge on it and the Gold Monkey as well. But other than that, it was a mighty fine 3 pass shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...