Monday, July 11, 2016

Reflection & The 209:

This morning's shave (around 11 AM) was great. Soap Commander has delivered yet another awesome shave soap. Reflection has an incredible scent which is Oakmoss & Amber. And to my nose, this has a clean and fresh cologne scent that BOTH Barbasol Brisk and Skin Bracer seem to pair extremely well with this soap, but they do NOT match it. The Barbasol Brisk was the icing on the cake for this shave with that menthol cooling effect it has:


In terms of post shave feel, I literally have an ice rink type of shave. And it only took 2 passes and a couple of touch ups to get it. I could have went with 1 more pass in terms of comfort, but I didn't feel the need to do one and I was pretty smooth after the against the grain pass. Sometimes it's best to just do 2 passes or less if you have sensitive skin. You don't need to get a BBS every time you shave. That's what kind of damage the cartridge world has done in my opinion.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...