Friday, August 12, 2016

Amarda & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was simply phenomenal. One of my all time favorite scent profiles is Old Spice based scents especially the vintage versions. Armada made by Maria Arman of Through The Fire Fine Craft is a vintage version of Old Spice and it's one of the best I've used to date in terms of Vintage Old Spice scents and I paired it with my 2003 version of Old Spice aftershave that came in a ceramic bottle. I don't know if the aftershave is the same today as it was in 2003 or not. Nor do I know if they still package it in the ceramic bottle or not:


The DE 89 did great as always and even though I got an excellent 3 pass shave, I switched the blade out to a Perma-Sharp DE blade. I've got one of those blades left and I've just gotten started on my last pack of Feather DE blades. So it won't be long before I'll be ordering some Astra Green blades which are my favorite and they're dirt cheap. The meet up is still looking good so far. Even though it's such a long drive down there, I still want to go.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...