Sunday, August 14, 2016

Bluegrass & The Doc:

This morning's shave was extremely good. Through The Fire Fine Craft made by Maria Arman makes an incredible shave soap and the Bluegrass scented soap is simply amazing. It has a sweet grass and vetiver scent which for some reason, pairs great with Skin Bracer aftershave:


The doc done really good this morning with a fresh Feather blade. I got a squeaky clean type of post shave with only 3 passes and I got zero burn from both my alum block and aftershave which is always a good thing. There's been a slight change of plans in terms of my next mail call. I will be going with a new set of stones which I want to be a surprise.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...