Friday, August 5, 2016

Commitment & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was fabulous. Soap Commander's sandalwood scented soap called "commitment" is phenomenal. Combined with RazoRock's 24mm synthetic Plissoft knot, and you've got an excellent shave going. After that I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave for a bit of a cooling effect. I sure wish that this was a full time soap because it's the only exclusively sandalwood scented soap that doesn't cause me issues:


The DE 89 did great with these Gillette Platinum Plus blades, but I would rather use Astra green blades instead. They more than get the job done and are extremely comfortable in this razor. This morning's shave was a 2 pass squeaky clean type of shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...