Friday, August 26, 2016

Fougere' Santal & The doc:

This morning's shave was great. Reef Point Soaps are excellent and I went with their Fougere' Santal scent this morning and I decided to pair it with Brut aftershave splash:


The doc did great, but it's definitely time to switch the blade out. I also stretched the skin like I normally do with my straight razor and it helped some but not too much. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel after 2.5 passes instead of my usual 3 pass shave with the doc. There's also been a slight change of plans in terms of my next mail calls. Depending on what's restocked and/or released, I won't be getting a lot this time around. I was going for an entire set of stones, but I realized that it's really not needed considering that I have all of these lower grit stones and I really only need to get a finisher and I'm also getting the 1K stone that was recommended to me by Lynn Abrams over at straight razor designs. So we will see what's going on here pretty soon.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...