Monday, August 29, 2016

Ikon's New Single Edge:

Earlier today Ikon Razors announced that their new single edge razor is currently under production. With Above The Tie's new SE, along with more versions of the Mongoose becoming available and RazoRock's Hawk which I was told last week that it would be released sometime in 3 to 4 weeks. I think it's now safe to say that this has been year of the Single Edge razor:


Apparently it will be called "El Jefe" and there's no word on what the price will be:


I also talked to the new owner of Classic Shaving via PM on Face Book and he has confirmed that they will be keeping the original SE that started it all which is the Cobra Classic. So there will no shortage of SE razors here pretty soon as the market gets more of these razors. Once I find out anymore information, I will let you guys know.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...