Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Integrity, The Beach & The 209:

This morning's shave was great. Soap Commander delivers yet another incredible shave. I went with their Integrity soap which is truly "unscented" and goes with ANY aftershave. So if you have a new aftershave and want to experience the top, middle and bottom notes during the dry down process, then this is your soap. And I decided to pair it with PAA's The Beach which has an incredible scent of Coppertone sun screen lotion. You get more scents as it dries down:


In terms of post shave feel, the touch up I did before my shave this morning proved to be fruitful. The 209 left me smooth as glass after performing 3 passes and I got very little sting from the alum block and aftershave. So far the meet up is looking great. If my dad's hip replacement goes well the day before with no issues, I will be attending the meet up in Nashville, TN. That's why there won't be much if anything shave related bought over the next 2 months. I'm wanting to save some money up for the meet up. There will be quite a few people I want to meet in person.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...