Thursday, August 25, 2016

Kilted Tiki & The 209:

This morning's shave was good and very satisfying. I've been craving Tiki Bar and their Kilted Tiki soap for the last couple of days now which has a peat moss scent to it. Another unique thing about this soap is that scotch whiskey is used instead of ordinary distilled water to make this soap. And for a bit of extra refreshment, I paired it with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave:


The 209 did really good after I took it across the Norton 8K under running water yesterday which I did NOT post in my blog. I managed to get a 3 pass clean shave. I also stuck with using a north to south or with the grain pass on my chin and moustache area which was more comfortable but I also didn't get that area too clean either. So that is where my doc razor will come into play. It's as if it was made specifically for that area because I have no issues with the doc in that area at all. So don't be surprised if you see the doc in with my straight razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...