Friday, August 19, 2016

Knee High 2 a Grape & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. I decided to give Catie's Bubbles another shot now that I'm a more seasoned wet shaver and I'm glad that I did because this soap was really good this morning. And I got a bit of a surprise from it too. This soap has been sitting a drawer for over a year now and when I opened it up, the scent was still there and quite pronounced which is a good thing. For those wondering, this soap has a grape soda scent. And since I don't have a matching aftershave for it, I paired it with my usual Aqua Velva classic ice blue splash which was really nice:


The DE 89 done great as usual. But I did have to hit my neck area again after 2 passes to get that squeaky clean post shave feel and result that I wanted. I'm waiting on my next pay day which will be early this time around due to the 3rd being on a Saturday and the following Monday is Labor Day which is a national holiday here in the U.S. Straight Razor Designs will be loving me over the next few months or so. They've got A LOT of good stuff that I want.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...