Sunday, August 7, 2016

Latha Limon & The 209:

This morning's shave was simply fabulous. You can't go wrong with Barrister & Mann and their "Latha Limon" is excellent which has a lemon, orange and rose scent to it which really enhances and makes the top note of lemon really pop. I would have never thought that those scents wouldn't go together at all, but surprising they're perfect for each other. And to put the icing on the cake so to speak, I paired this soap with my classic ice blue aftershave:


The 209 done a phenomenal job and it was a 2 pass clean shave. I could have gotten my chin one more time but I was happy with the initial results that I got. And fixing my strop yesterday made a huge difference in the edge. I didn't have any debris left on the razor from that area and the edge looked like it had been polished which is a very good thing.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...