Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Le Petit Chypre & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was extremely good. First I started off with a hot shower which was needed and then I went with Barrister & Mann and their Latha Le' Petit Chypre scented soap and matching aftershave. The scent on this soap and aftershave is Cypress Wood and it's really strong too. The aftershave is pretty much the icing on the cake and is very soothing:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 did great with these Perma-Sharp blades. I got a squeaky clean post shave in just 2 passes and the post shave feel resembles an ice rink. Today also marks a major milestone for me in terms of blogging. This post makes 800 blog posts which is a lot. So thanks to all of my loyal readers for sticking around. It's greatly appreciated. Counting today we've got 136 days left in 2016 and if I don't do anything else but shave of the day posts, I will have a grand total of 936 blog posts before the year is out. But I also do mail calls, and straight razor honing sessions. So I should have 1,000 blog posts before the year is out.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...