Thursday, August 11, 2016

Power Hammer & The 209:

This morning's shave was okay and it would have been better if the razor's edge was up to snuff more than it is more on that later. This morning I used Power Hammer which was made by Maria Arman over at Through The Fire Fine Craft soaps and it has a deep and rich scent of root beer, espresso, and chocolate notes. And I paired it with PAA's chocolate bourbon scented aftershave which seems like it was made for this soap. Now I am craving some chocolate:


The 209 did good but it started to pull and tug on the 2nd pass and it pulled the hair out of my moustache area and drew some blood as a result. So after I do some yard work, I will more than likely be hitting the stones today or tomorrow one. Usually that's when I know it's time to hit the stones on a razor. When it starts to pull and tug, it's time to either hit the stones or use a pasted strop to freshen up the edge a bit to get a good shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...