Friday, August 5, 2016

Project Failed:

Well I did some more sanding and I got to looking and seen that I have ruined 3 straight razors in terms of both honing and polishing. So I can chalked this project up in the failed column. From now on, I will only perform a heel and toe trim and that's all I will do:


I tried and things went wrong so it's really no big deal because these razors are dirt cheap on EBay and various other places. So I will check out a few later on and replace these razors with new ones later on. I will NOT be getting another Gold Monkey Triple 6 because it takes longer to hone than the Gold Dollar 208 and 66 does.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...