Monday, August 8, 2016

RazoRock Classic & The DE 89:

What an incredible shave I got this morning. RazoRock has delivered another top shelf shave once again. I only have their Classic scent at the moment which I am just about out of. And for those whom are wondering about the scent, it has an incredible cherry almond scent. And paired with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave, I don't have to tell you what kind of post shave I have:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 was phenomenal. I did 2 passes and just performed a touch up on my usual trouble spots. So far the meet up is looking good. Nothing seems to be going on with my dad except the usual deal. His hip replacement surgery is on September 16th, 2016 which is the day before the meet up. I'm confident that things will be okay. But they've done put it off once due to his lungs being in bad shape from smoking for nearly 50 years. He simply refuses to quit despite what the tobacco has done to him and not to mention the chemicals they put in them.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...