Saturday, August 20, 2016

Refreshment & The 209:

This morning's shave was good. I went with Soap Commander and their refreshment scented soap which is one of their current limited edition scents. This soap has a classic sweet tea with lemon scent to it and since I don't have the matching aftershave balm, I paired it with my unscented integrity balm which is also incredible:


The 209 did great but I can tell that it's time to hit the stones again. I did 3 passes and still didn't get the results I wanted and when I did the money pass in my moustache area, it made my eyes water. So it's definitely time to hit the stones again. I have decided to get a Mongoose razor from Straight Razor Designs but if they're not available come pay day, then I'll be getting a Shapton stone instead along with a couple of other things.




I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...