Tuesday, August 30, 2016

That's Not Good:

Earlier tonight, I got switched to the new version of the Google+ without my knowledge which was very uncool. I switched back to the classic but later on yet again it switched me back to the new version. Then I saw a friends post about it and when I went to switch back to the classic, this message appeared that you see below:


Here's the look of the new version of Google + which is okay, but in my humble opinion it's harder to use and to find things on it. I prefer the classic version :


I went ahead and stayed on the new version because when I close the page after switching back to the classic, it'll switch me back to the newer version. I'm not happy about this at all.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...