Saturday, August 13, 2016

Walloon Lake & The 209:

This morning's shave was great. I used Through The Fire Fine Craft and what used to be called "For Flint" scent which is now called "Walloon Lake" and to me, it's a very refreshing aquatic type of scent which lathers like a beast and is very slick. I also paired the soap with one of my personal favorite aftershaves of all time that I use with a lot of soaps, Aqua Velva classic ice blue:


The 209 did a fantastic job this morning. I would like to get it a touch sharper though than what I have it at now, but it'll be fine for now at least. I may give it another go on the 8K side of my Norton stone. The meet up is not looking good at the moment. Some of my yearly expenses has started to come in such as the property taxes and here before long, we'll be buying propane before you know it. So please don't be surprised if I announce that I can't make the meet up in Nashville, TN. I'll eventually get to a meet up one of these days if I don't make this one.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...