Monday, September 12, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & The Doc:

This morning's shave was excellent and very refreshing. I went with C.O. Bigelow this morning which is the same as Proraso green and it has a menthol and eucalyptus scent and to top it off, I paired it with an old classic aftershave, Skin Bracer:


The doc did great this morning. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 3 passes and one buffing touch up on the bottom of my chin. Buffing really gets my chin area cleaned up very nice. The doc is perfect for buffing. I've got to wait until my next pay day before I get anything else just yet, but I did order 1 soap and some DE blades this past Saturday.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...