Thursday, September 8, 2016

Gusto & The Doc:

This morning's shave was extremely good and now I am thirsty. I went with the legendary Soap Commander this morning and their "Gusto" scent which is a raspberry pink lemonade scented soap and I paired it with their "integrity" aftershave balm which is "unscented". It's still summer in terms of heat right now here in Virginia and even though the humidity has dropped, we will be breaking a record this week. The current record is 55 days above 90 degrees F:


The doc did great as usual. I got a squeaky clean post shave in just 3 passes which is about normal for me in this razor but I do need a more aggressive blade in this specific razor. I'm also going to start rebuilding my DE safety razor collection and go to them full time along with the hawk singe edge from RazoRock which also has several razors I want along with some from PAA.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...