Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Kilted Tiki & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was simply perfect. Tiki Bar's Kilted Tiki was awesome this morning. The scent on this soap is smoked peat moss and there's a very unique difference to this soap. Instead of ordinary distilled water, this soap was made with scotch whiskey instead and it adds a very distinctive scent to the peat moss in the soap:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 was perfect this morning. I got a 2 pass squeaky clean post shave this morning and this blade has several shaves on it. I'm also looking at trying some more blades again, even though I've met my go to blade and razor combo for now. Straight razors and honing is going on hold for now as well until I figure out what I want to get later on and I'm also waiting on a new single edge razor to be released which could be any day now. And next month is when I start buying propane again. I'm hoping it won't be as expensive this year and not needed until late November like it was last year, but we all know how that goes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...