Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Mail Call #1 of 3:

Today's mail call is from Maggard Razors and I'm very excited to give these blades a try in both the DE 89 and the doc. A lot of people have recommend some blades to me and I thought why not give them a try and see what I like:


I love it when a mail call arrives early. These were not scheduled to arrive until tomorrow:


Since I couldn't go to the meet up for a long list of reasons, $9.29 shipped for DE blades won't be a problem at all:


The Rapira Platinum Lux blades are up first. I've been wanting to try these blades out for a while now and several people have recommended them:


They came sealed for nuclear war man. I like to have never got them open:


All in all I think I have about 25 DE blades and I have no idea how many shaves I will get on these blades which is the fun part.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...