Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Mail Call #2 of 3:

Today's mail call is from Amazon and it's a shocking surprise because I was NOT expecting these to arrive until this coming Friday. In fact I wasn't expecting it to arrive on time either so this was really cool to see this in my mail box. This cost me $17.36 shipped which is dirt cheap:


I just checked the tracking number and it's still showing that it's scheduled for tomorrow and yet I'm I have it in my storage area:


I'm good to go for a while now in terms of blades:


^ These will probably last me well over a year easy. So for $26.65, I have over a year's worth of shaves for less than half of what Gillette charges for what they claim is a year's worth of carts and I would be doing good to get 3 months out of those cartridges.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...