Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mail Call #3 of 3:

Today's mail call is from Uncle Jon's Soaps and it's awesome! This is his Pipe Smoke scent which has a little hint of cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and a little hint of spice :


Also included in my order was a sample of his Pumpkin Spice scent which is epic. Get it if you can because it smells exactly like a fresh made pumpkin custard pie and it stole the show, wow:


This mail call was a little late but it was explained to me via email that there was a problem with the batch and that he had to remake the entire batch which was really cool for him to do that. Plus the iconic bearded man logo is cool:


Here's his other logo which is also really cool as well:


The hand written thank you on the receipt is a really nice touch and greatly appreciated:


I've got to order some more of his shave soaps specifically his pumpkin spice. I also have to get the matching aftershave for both the pipe smoke and the pumpkin spice. I also want to try his laundry soap and his castile bath soap.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...