Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pumpkin Spice & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. Uncle Jon's soaps are excellent and this pumpkin spice was unbelievable. This was a sample tht was included with my order and it stole the show. If you like a fresh made sweet pumpkin custard pie, you will love this soap. And since the only pumpkin scented aftershave I have is PAA's Autumn Factory, I paired the soap with it and it's as if it was made for this specific soap. I will definitely be getting more soap this go around:


The post shave feel I have is great. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 3 passes. I'll do a more detailed blog post about the blades I used here in a bit. But it's looking great for these Treet Classic DE blades in the Edwin Jagger DE 89. And I also put one in the doc to try out tomorrow which is really going to be interesting.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...