Sunday, September 18, 2016

Treet Classic & The Doc:

They're decent but still not quite what I'm looking for. After 3 passes with the doc, you should have a BBS type of shave. I didn't get that with these blades. In fact I had to go back and hit my neck area again with the Treet Classic blades. They're simply not sharp enough for my beard:


The 1st pass was a shade better than they were in the DE 89. The second pass I started buffing and ended up doing that for the entire second pass which got most of it but not all. Usually the 3rd pass is to clean up my trouble spots and to get what's left but that wasn't the case here at all with these blades. It got my jaws pretty clean along with my moustache area but for some reason, it was like I had missed my neck area and I ended up going back to it and buffing to get it cleaned enough to my liking. These blades do work but you have to buff with them and count on having to make an extra half of a pass or more to get a BBS with these blades in the doc. A Polsilver went into the doc right after this morning's shave which I've heard to be a good blade.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...