Sunday, September 18, 2016

Vision & The Doc:

This morning's shave was great. It's been a while since I've used a Soap Commander product and it's been a while since I've used my top soap which is Vision which has an aqua, amber and mint scent and I paired it with the matching aftershave balm and Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash to give it that extra fresh chilling effect:


The doc done great but I'm still not too keen on these blades which will be detailed in another blog post. Got a nice clean shave in 3.5 passes which I wasn't happy about because I usually like to keep it at 3 or less with the doc. So I put in a Polsilver blade in it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...