Friday, October 28, 2016

Mail Call:

Today's mail call is from my friend Sly Diabo. I've been meaning to try Soap Smooth for a while now and just never really got around to it. I like the scent of Cranberries and this soap nailed it. So tomorrow I will be using this soap. I'll be sending a couple of things to Sly for him to try out here pretty soon. This is one of the things I enjoy about the wet shaving hobby:


it came in pretty quick:


I would have used this soap today, but I already shaved when I got this in today. Thanks Sly Diabo. I will hook you up with some Through The Fire Fine Craft soap once I get paid which will be here in about a week give or take a little.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...