Friday, October 7, 2016

WTF Samples Are in:

Today's mail call is from WTF Wet The Face online store and they're awesome! This is the new sample pack available at the WTF online store which cost me $9.95 shipped and all of them are excellent scents. I love all of these scents:


I also loved the logo on the back of the envelope as well:


the letter is an awesome touch:


These scoops also came with the samples and I can definitely use them with my other soaps when I want to get them dialed in or if I'm in a pass around:


This one was my favorite hands down. If you like the sweet tobacco scents that are authentic, then this one is your soap, wow:


This was one of the fastest mail calls I've ever seen. No sooner than I ordered it, I got an email 5 minutes later saying that it had shipped. I'm extremely pleased with it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...